Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

OK, so I am sitting here a little bored at work ATM, and started thinking about this God-forsaken game...as I often do when I am bored at work.

So I am cruising the forums, and answering the occasional MSN chat - and I started getting a bit sentimental about all the crap I have seen this game go through over the years, and all the buttholes who have come and gone. And I also remember a lot of the good people who have left because of personal or game-related issues.

And then I started thinking about my future in this game...and the future of the game in general...

I guess what I am trying to say is that no matter what happens to me or this damn game, I love you guys. You are a bunch of cool, funny, honest people and I wish we had allied a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:14 pm

<33333333 LOVE YOU TOO HUN
AND TY
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

I gave quick answer b4 but I can't tell you how happy I am we are allied Smile)))))) Today of all days I realize how lucky we are to be w fair honest people who enjoy the game the way we do. Thank You Shane this post means the world to me Smile))))))
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 am

You getting sentimental on us Shane? Razz

Nah, joke aside, I'm happy to be part of this alliance as well. I've seen Infinity in action for a long time now and never got to know you guys. I'm honored to know you guys know, you are great people.
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am

I love you guys too...I partied with infinity before we went orc. I can't thank Iva, Oktay and Smoka enough for helping me lvl up at dks & ews. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you guys
Page 1 of 1