Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodluck and Have fun guys

Go down 
+4
dillyking
MA1N
Yenom
Manilas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

Goodluck and Have fun guys Empty
PostSubject: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey all,

Wanted to let you guys know that (and I'm sure to no surprise to some) I am leaving Knight Online....again lol. I think it's my third or fourth time I quit Knights. But I believe this time is the last time, Knights just don't have anything else to bring to me as entertainment. And as for you guys/gals, I can always chat with you guys/gals through forum, vent or msn.

So, I could make a huge 3 pages long list of people to thank for the time I enjoyed playing with them and teached me some things in game but.........I'm just lazy and will do this instead: THANK YOU ALL!!! lol Anyways, you guys know who you are. But I will mention one person, thanks Micha for coming human so I did not have to endure your arrows in the last month I played Goodluck and Have fun guys Icon_razz lol you and Eric were the only archers I didn't want to fight lol

Anyways, good luck all and have fun

Mani-out
Back to top Go down
Yenom
Admin
Admin
Yenom

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Sad to see ya go Mani, but the way this game is broken I understand. I wish I could lure you back by saying something positive about knights, but nothing has changed for the better. Good luck and I'll see you in 6 months or so when you decide to return Goodluck and Have fun guys Icon_wink .
Back to top Go down
MA1N

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 80
NP:: XXxxx

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Sad I never got to see you in game again lol. GL, hopefully you return for the fifth time! Smile)
Back to top Go down
dillyking

dillyking

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 76

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am

good luck mani <3
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:57 am

Lol Mani, that was a fast goodbye o_O
Drop by the forums everytime and then
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 am

Don't worry Deh, you know how I have always been addicted to forums. I'm sure I won't loose my habit of looking at LT's forum everyday as I always did.

As far as the fast goodbye, I didn't want to make a long story, there wasn't much to say as to why I am quitting. Like I said, I could have made a big post but I was feeling lazy.

Mike, it ain't about the broken game, that I've left that behind when I came back the last time. I didn't care about cheaters or game bugs, I just wanted to have fun with some friends. And I did, but a lot of them are leaving over time and it's making the game less fun. The pvp is just boring now, it's 1 party vs another party. There's no more 50 vs 50. Leveling is just dead. There are no more big rush to join events (FT, Wars, Juraid, Bdw, .....).
Back to top Go down
Yenom
Admin
Admin
Yenom

Character sheet
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am

Well ED was fixed, mobs now spawn although mages can still tp str8 to deva. We have some people in ally you might know or have played with in the past, most of them were orc and are now human http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?server=Ares&id=27394. Theres usually something going on most nights, either farming or exp, we still have some people trying to lvl up.

OK theres my attempt to lure you back Goodluck and Have fun guys Fresse , I always liked your game knowledge and input. Goodluck and Have fun guys Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Cheers to Mani, one of the nicest players in the game. Take a month off maybe two and then come back. You will be missed.

Much happiness to you
Back to top Go down
hbuck

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 am

Mani, I am sorry to hear you are leaving. i understand it..but sorry just the same. You know so much about this game . Ares is truely losing one of the Best Brains Ares has. Come back when and if you are able.and If not. Let me say Grats on the wedding that is upcomming. I wish you and Her the best of all it has to offer.

Be safe and well my friend. see you when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks Bucky and Warmen.

About the wedding Buck, I will be uploading my photos and videos on the day. So it will be almost as if you were there.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 am

AWSOME Smile)))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodluck and Have fun guys   Goodluck and Have fun guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodluck and Have fun guys
Page 1 of 1