Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking Help From Main Clans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PotionPriest

PotionPriest

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 72
NP:: 48k

Asking Help From Main Clans Empty
PostSubject: Asking Help From Main Clans   Asking Help From Main Clans EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 am

I am posting this for InfiniteTime clan members for help from the main clans for xping. As you already know im running a Lvl program for the clannies. I know you guys are already helping as is with the Extra Bonus Rewards and xping, but i am posting this for reasurance that the lower lvls will have chance of seeing LT INF partying with them. Doing what i can to motivate and would like to see these guys lvl up quickly Razz Hope to see more partyies and more people on at same time rather than just wars. Yes i know for u higher lvls xping sux seeing that most of u are already got to lvl 75+. When have enough higher lvls in extention clan i will be holding another reward program for most np in week time that go to rlb or war or cz with Main clan. I will be in rlb a while bit longer than i will soon move onto lvl 70+. (see market buying lvl 80 post for more information of what im doing) Thanks, Have fun happy hunting!!
Back to top Go down
Shane

Asking Help From Main Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking Help From Main Clans   Asking Help From Main Clans EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, Infinity does not level as a clan anymore. We will help as time permits, but our main focus is not xp'ing.
Back to top Go down

Asking Help From Main Clans
Page 1 of 1