Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ty all

Go down 
+3
hbuck
Magicshay
Aky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aky

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Ty all   Ty all EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 am

I have been playing this game for 4 years now. For the first 3 months I played alone and then i met a guy named Larado and he added me to a clan called MysticForce. Larado left MF and went to LT and got me in as well. I met a lot of new friends... chintan, dehealer, hbuck, rum and her daughters, sub, shay, and a guy that was always drunk and cracking weak jokes named yenom.. For me it has always been the friendships that kept me interested in this game. It's funny how you can tell the difference between a person/player thats out to take advantage of others from those that are truly genuine and kind. LT was the only clan I really knew and the core group of people (for me) shay, rum, yenom, dehealer, dilly and several others were the definition of legit and known for there kindness and selflessness. I dont know if people really understand how many lives they are able to touch in this game...Everyday in some form or another Lt has been a part of my life. I called in sick from work on too many occasions and even lost my job... battled drug addiction and guess who was there to help me thru it... LT. I saw a lot of people come and go and the last ones that were active were rum and shay. When shay left to be with a clan that would not ally with us (because we turned them down when we were already allied with chaos) but had no problem with us disbanding our royal clan and then adding us, it was like being punched in the gut. Shay was the only true leader I have known. I didnt even have my char back for a week and she was gone. The only person left from when I joined Lt was my rummy.. I wish rum would have come orc but i respect her descsion and know better then to try and tell her different. LT will always be in my heart and I will cherish the time spent with everyone (even if the warden hated it).

To touch on the vent subject.. neither paul nor I took shays admin rights away. Everyone should know Paul and I and know that we are not like that.

And a personal message for shay. I could never hate you. When I kill u in cz its not out of hate ... it just helps to heal a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 am

TY Matt this post means more to me than you will ever know <33333333 Cause I really thought you hated me and it was killing me. I never thought for a minute that you or Paul would do that to me. It made me very angry and yes I shut it down till I could get Admin back. For that I am sorry I feel like I drove you guys orc. On the other hand if that made the game fun for you I am happy.
I don't know if you guys will ever believe me but I never kicked anyone from forums. I moved Jig and Chin and Rhos from clan section when they joined RF. I have now ofc taken everyone out of clan section so these guys have some privacy as they try and rebuild.
As for killing me we on on different sides now and yea it's gonna happen.

I hope you guys know leaving LT was so very hard for me. I love you all soooooooo much you have been my family for so long. I doubt I will ever get that same feeling again. I am truly sorry I left U Matt.
<3333333333 you all
Back to top Go down
hbuck

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:28 am

you should just lock this Shay..i think everything that needed to be said has been.. i am glad you 2 have attempted to heal your wounds. Allen has always been a DICK !.. thats why he is my friend. i will miss you allen.. don't ever doubt that. and when you get bored.. there is still room for you here at home. i PROMISE !
Good luck man.. i hope you have a blast
Back to top Go down
l2ampage

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 am

Im glad you two worked things out Smile))
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Don’t you try and get to me too Sad . You will always be my Allen and you know I love you dearly. For the past month I didn’t feel like a part of LostTime and that was my main reason for not even considering going orc. Too many little things were happening and I just felt more distant then ever. For now I will stay here with Buck….even though I still don’t log in much. I’m not sure what is going to become of LostTime but I will stay here until the end or I feel the need for change.
I’m not angry or hurt by you or shay leaving clan. I hope someday we will all be together again…but for now, you enjoy yourself on orc side and have fun. I don’t mind if you kill me in cz or war….it’s all in fun and I hope you feel the same I love you
Back to top Go down
CrucialSlayer

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:16 am

Hi, Shay, Rummy, HBuck! and everyone else! =D
I just wanted to say that it feels as if I am still with LT for the reason that Most of us went orc together and this is my first time EVER being orc and I am still getting used to it all and as you know I don't play too often But All of you are such amazing people and I dont have anything against anyone. I just play for fun, to be with friends..I could care less about who is the best or who is the highest level...its the companionship that matters to me. Some of us being orc and some of us being Human does not mean we can't get along. We still have ways of communication (i.e: vent, moradon, ummm area =D ). After all this is just a game and it with nothing without having wonderful people to play it with.
So I will talk to you all soon.

ByeBye =)
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 pm

TY Crucial <333333 I agree
Back to top Go down
MasterShredder

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

s.a. takas para oke ty bb 39gb

i kidddddd i kiddddd i am drunk and googled LostTime KnightOnline clan and this came up so i came to say helloooo from australia and i hate shrimp bbq

what happened to lt alien69

Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi <3333333333 how u been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ty all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty all   Ty all Empty