Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 am

I have no idea y people r so mad at me. I have some thoughts.
1. I left clan because no one was playing... EVERY one of you has left LT before for various reasons and I never ever treated you guys like this.
2 Some think I banned them from vent... I did NO such thing. I logged on to say Hi and you all left channel at which time I noticed I had no admin rights on my own vent. I asked people to help pay and only one did and he doesn't have admin so he didn't do it. So yes i locked vent until I was able to get admin back.
3. Someone said i kicked people from forums. This is completely untrue. I moved Rhos and jig from clan section when they left to go RF. Have not done anything since. ( till today took admin from people cause they do not know how to use it)
Other than these misunderstandings I have no idea what the problems are.
I hope you guys have fun being orc. When I left Testa told me it was still my clan and he expected me back and that is why he was not upset. Obviously this has changed. For what it is worth he needs to give leader to Rum or Buck who still care about LT and are human. There is no point to running a clan from orc side. It is a huge conflict of interest.
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 am

I never had a problem with you going to RF. The clan was dead and no one wanted to ally with RF. No one was up for doing anything. I also became inactive but only because no one wanted to do anything...so I totally understand. I hope everyone who went orc has fun...that is what this game is suppose to be about.

I didn’t think you were the one who kicked everyone from vent. The one who did this was someone Shay trusted….I think I told you a long time ago DON”T TRUST ANYONE…..because people will take advantage of your kindness.

Magicshay wrote:
There is no point to running a clan from orc side. It is a huge conflict of interest.
+1
I actually felt weird being in vent with ex-clan now being orc. I have no intensions of going orc side. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 am

TY Rummy <333333333
Back to top Go down
schlitz

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: LT   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Sad day to see where LT is now and what it has become. Shay, thanks for being able to keep the clan running for so many years. I may have created the clan but you were the only true leader for the clan......
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I am soooooooo sad and heart broken that it has come to this Sad(((((((( TY Rick I really needed to hear that about now.
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

schlitz wrote:
Sad day to see where LT is now and what it has become. Shay, thanks for being able to keep the clan running for so many years. I may have created the clan but you were the only true leader for the clan......

+1

Hope all is well with you and your family I love you
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

I left because I was bored. I am on mainly for wars but we were lucky to even
get a war party going and the priest situation was really bad.

We are aligned now with a couple of top clans so there will be no shortage of war parties.

I enjoyed my time in LT and I enjoyed the human contact but the clan that I new when I first joined changed. Some of the main players stopped playing.

Going Orc is just something different to do. That is all. It may be better it may be worse but it is a change.

I thank all the LT players that I have known for years. I will see you in game.

Good luck

Warmen
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Warmen thats exactly why I left and respect that you guys needed a change totally <33333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Empty

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: