Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First ever Losttime Video!

Go down 
+2
Kurwish
chintan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

The First ever Losttime Video! Empty
PostSubject: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am

http://www.casttv.com/video/iqip3r1/losttime-teaser-video

I found on net when was bored, thought it was nice to see that again good old fun times, when game was fun cuz we were all noobs. schlitz-Rick creator of LT,Shay, Kurwish,nitrobuff and probably others that i really don't remember cuz its been too long lol

Edit hears youtube link downloaded it to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKtPfYOWUgY

Last edited by chintan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurwish
Admin
Admin
Kurwish

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 900000

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Can you upload it on YouTube please. I cant open it.
Back to top Go down
https://losttime.forumotion.com
schlitz

PostSubject: wow   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 am

That video really really brought back memories. Here is a little history for those interested. I really think that video pre-dates even Magicshay. LT had a rough start as most clans do. How was I to bring people and grow a clan when I was new myself. I tried to add people who I enjoyed playing with because of who they where. That helped form the heart of LT. Through the years has been highly ranked and at times off the charts. But what always made LT great was the people in clan. I obviously dont play today but probably why the clan still exists today.

I have been gone from game for some time but I know Shay still hold those values....Very few people stay in Ko for years without a clan. It's the clan that makes the game. That video helped bring some of the old time guys into clan and build it into what it is today.

p.s. The first part of that video of us trying to kill Atlia we were in the 38-45 lvls. Right before it died the servers went down.

Thanks so much chintan for posting....and Remember if its not fun anymore remember why you play in the first place, for the people...

Your friend always

proud creator of LostTime

schlitz
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 am

awsome Smile))))))))) and yes the only reason I am still here is the people <3333333333333333333 GOGOGO LT Smile)))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Oger916420

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

That really brought me back to the good ol days when LT was still noob.
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 am

Kurwish wrote:
Can you upload it on YouTube please. I cant open it.

sorry man i dont know how to do that on my mac I have video extractor on my pc but it has been giving me problems
@ Rick yea man np:)
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 am

lol if chintan was there I was Smile))))))
ps chin sent u invite on msn add plx
Back to top Go down
Kurwish
Admin
Admin
Kurwish

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 900000

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 am

Can someone please record it with mozillas DownloadHelper and upload it on youtube or somewhere?!?
Back to top Go down
https://losttime.forumotion.com
schlitz

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 am

Not sure who was all in that party...was hard to tell from the video. I do know oger and I were the sad ass mages in the front doing no damage to atila though. I assume shay was there?? And was that chintan in the plate standing there at the end??? How about my close up with the rons staff....I wanted that staff so bad. At that time the market was crazy because of koxp. I think +7 rap or +7elixer went for about 10gb.

The guy who made the video was justin or Lama the man who got shay and her ex in the clan. Shortly after that he quit....But by far LT's biggest and most important add! Shay also started off as a warrior if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

The good old days. Much simpler times and I think more fun.

I have some old Vindictive videos and will try to post them. I had forgotten that I had them.
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I think the reason alot of that stuff was so fun was because it was new. It can never be recreated. It's like trying to create an event or party and make it just as much fun as the last time you held the same event. It's always just a little less exciting then the last time. But with that said over the past couple years I'm sure I missed out on a ton of fun and new memories. I honestly don't know how shay does it. Trying to run a clan, keeping all the drama to a min...and all at the same time move clan up. That was tough!

What is the most noob thing you did or said when you started?

I thought you could buy capes. I ran around looking for a merch so that I could buy one.
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm

The most noob thing for me is a never ending story. I am sure I still do not know half what this game has to offer.
1. I tried to kill Samma solo. 1 Hit and I am dead.
2. clannies kept saying get provoke So I did and the 1st time I used it at Lamia
wtf dead in 2 seconds. I panicked as they all attacked me. Good thing I did not have vent.
I could go on and on.
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

schlitz wrote:
And was that chintan in the plate standing there at the end???
Nope I wasn't in clan back then, But I know i sall this on the first LT forums that was made.

The most noob thing I ever did trying to solo a troll. Not wearing a ts at raven/harpies because didn't know why I needed too, then the mages would get mad. I tried to buy capes from the cape npc i had 100m why the hell can't i get my cape lol.

And shay i added you to msn long time ago lol
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

ok first lots whiskey and beer Smile))))))))) and yes started as warrior lol hes still like 55 level Smile))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First ever Losttime Video!   The First ever Losttime Video! Empty

Back to top Go down

The First ever Losttime Video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Pictures and movies-
Jump to: