Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Warmen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

The Adventures of Warmen Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Warmen   The Adventures of Warmen EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 pm

I have issues with…………..

OLD PEOPLE

I work in downtown Toronto very close to our “entertainment" district and right on one of our subway lines. Every day going to and coming from work is the same routine for me.
What you are about to read happens at least 4 times a month. It happened most recently on Wednesday so it reminded me that I should tell my story.

A large theatre near my work has matinees every Wednesday. The vast majority of the people attending the matinees are retired. The show lets out at approximately 4:15 PM. I leave work at 4:30; so what happens is that the crowd and me of old people meet up at my subway stop all at the same time. In addition they take a shortcut to the subway through the building where I work.

Here I am trying to get home to play KOL and these people are in my way. They walk in groups of ten and are as slow as molasses. I get to the platform waiting for the train to come surrounded by “them”. When I get on the train I fight my way into a seat. Yes, I will not give up my seat for an old person under the scenario described above. Any other time; no problem.

Why do they shop on weekends when I have to do my shopping?
Why do they cut their grass on weekends when I need some peace and quiet?
Why are they so impatient when standing in line at the grocery store?
Why are they right and everyone else is wrong?

Here is another one.

When I walk out to the back of my house I face the fence that separates me from my retired neighbour. If he stands at the fence I can see half of his white head. So I go out for a swim and I change, into my Speedo, outside, as I am isolated. I am also behind a chair. I see this white head poking up at the fence line and I panic. I don’t think he saw and the police have not come calling so I guess he did not see me. I told my wife and she gave me shit. Why do I have to change my ways? If he is spying then that is his problem.

Here is a non-related story. I am at City Hall on Wednesday for lunch with some friends. We are seated at a table in the square. This woman comes along with her dog on a lease. Suddenly the dog bolts toward me and props himself up on my leg looking for food. I kicked him and told off the lady. She like a dunce just walked away and said nothing.

Speaking of dog stories. Three years ago I am riding my bike home after visiting my mother. I take pathways through neighbourhoods as it is a much more pleasant ride. I stop for a rest under a tree beside a house. All of a sudden these two little dogs barrel over to the chain fence and start giving me attitude. So Warmen does not back away. He descends to the level of the dog and gives attitude back. I start taunting the dogs and I can tell you that these dogs would have ripped me apart if that fence was not there. Out of the house comes an old Chinese woman, looks at me and walks to the back yard. The dogs and I are still having it out. She walks back toward me in a few minutes but in her eyes I do not even exist. I am now taunting her for have these vicious dogs. She says nothing. I swear I stayed there a good 15 to 20 minutes to see if I could outlast the dogs. The dogs won. I left thinking about that stupid woman. I do not blame the dogs.

Why do these things happen to me?
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Warmen   The Adventures of Warmen EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:07 pm

A speedo hmmmmmmmm Smile)))))))) ty for great stories
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Warmen   The Adventures of Warmen EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 am

I thought the same....SPEEDO.....why wear anything all all?

Keep them coming, I really enjoy reading about your encounters with the outside world. I love you
Back to top Go down
fiz

fiz

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 81
NP:: 1mill

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Warmen   The Adventures of Warmen EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:31 am

friggin downtown t.o. i dont miss it a bit lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Warmen   The Adventures of Warmen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Warmen
Page 1 of 1