Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK

Go down 
+2
warmen
Paramedic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paramedic

Paramedic

Character sheet
Class: Priest - Archer
Level: 64 - 61
NP:: 4k(n00b) - 6k(still n00b)

FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK Empty
PostSubject: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Now that I have your undivided attention.....
I want to apply for a subclan.

_P_A_R_A_M_E_D_I_C_ ; Priest(Buff/heal); level63
5xPshell+7/12hp, DS+7,D>rubyring+1,D>secretsilverearring,elemental pendant,LightBeltofLife+1, Smite Hammer+8

I have a microphone and will sing "Stand by your man" and "I got you babe" on demand 0.o
I know what vent is and installed it, but i am used to teamspeak, bare w/ me on the conversion
No, I can't use a forum.....I hired this albino to translate my swahilie into french for the guy at BurgerKing and he said he'll type it up and post it for me, and if i don't give his bike back, he's gonna tell his dad....oh, wait, you didn't need to know that 0.o
I am a 29-year-old father of 4
I am an author(adult fiction/ fantasy)
I am a great singer, but only when I am praying to the porcelan gods
I live in Valparaiso, IN (45min SE of Chicago)
I like to read these heavy square things called books
and I have made over 3 million links worth of chainmaille armor

I would like to join this family because almost all of the nice english speaking people seem to be in or affiliated with this clan.

I play roughly 20-30hrs per week
I do call myself an active player
I have several accounts, many characters, including a rezzer
I want to hit 80 before my son does
My clan history is goofy. The last 8-10 clans were random creations to stop n00b invites to clans that i can't even read the names of because of all the symbols.(FreeBeerToLetMeGO, TheBeardedFatLadies, RunRunRunHealDie, and currently TheCullens{I am a Twilight Fan})
The only clan I have really been in was WindWraiths. You probly won't remember it. It was started back when the only servers in the list besides Ares was Diez. It lasted till about 3 years ago and then dissappeared all at once. They ALL went Orc except for me. You may or may not remember some of these names: :IronWolf: ;EternalSun, LittleBear; BuffBear; PolarBear, DommieX; IStandAlone; ISmashThings;ShadowTigris. Been solo ever since. Character is 6 years old and just hit 63 last night. I NEED AN ACTIVE CLAN!!!!!

I know my level is equivalent to a pup thats still suckin' on his mama's tit, but this is for a sub clan and just till I meet the requirements to get my a$$ over the threshold. Oh, and I hit a 55 on that great quiz, does that help? DONKEYS FTW!

Sorry for the long-winded speech(Can you tell I'm a Writer?)
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Gift of the Gab. I like that. Just on what he posted here he definately has a personality that will compliment the bunch of characters we presently have.

I vote add.
Back to top Go down
Brad1978

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

I vote yes to adding him to the sub clan.
Back to top Go down
Palladivm

Palladivm

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 83
NP:: 650 k

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Guy made me laugh FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK Lol Add pls?
Back to top Go down
ProDrunk

ProDrunk

Character sheet
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 am

That dude has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 am

yup lets get him Wink)))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK   FREE BEER!!!  JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE BEER!!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK
Page 1 of 1