Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJuSTiCexX

XxJuSTiCexX

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 2x.

Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. Empty
PostSubject: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:02 am

Character name class and level: XxJuSTiCexX, Warrior, 75 level.
Character Items: Chittin shell armors + 1 rebirth, 2x warrior earring +0, 2x foverin +0, Lupus pendant +2, Raptor + 5 rebirth, Shield of XxJuSTiCexX +3, hanguk sword +7, totemic spear + 1 rebirth,deep scar +1 rebirth. old strength belt. (2x pathos gloves, Bahamut armor)
Do you have a microphone?: At the moment no, but i will buy very soon.
Can you use Ventrilo?: Yeah, when i get my microphone directly.
Can you use a Forum?: Yes, i can you the Forum.
Tell us a bit about yourself including how old (17+): My real name is Hussam, But in game peaple call me Sam. im 18 years old. love to live my life and be happy with my friends Smile.
Where you are from?: Palestine, But i live in Kuwait ( Asia ).
Why would you like to join us?: Well, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls, and i didn't hear anything bad from you and i'm sure that all of you are 100% good and nice players, and i really wan't to be in this part with all of you Smile.
How long do you play a day on average?: well i don't have time, but i play alot, the minimum is : 3 - 4 hours, maximum : 6 - 8, and maybe more if there is event or something Smile.
Do you consider yourself as an ACTIVE player?: Yes.
How many chars do you play: 1- XxJuSTiCexX
Your current in-game goals; Working to get 80lvl and be 83 very slowly. Have fun with my friends and clannies, help peaple.
Your past clans; SCORPIONS.

And you i wanna add something. i would like to thank you guys/girls cause this is very nice forum and world and im really glad to be one of you Smile

Thank you all, with my best wishes.

Sam.
Back to top Go down
Atomic

Character sheet
Class: Bad Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 1m+

Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 am

i say give him a try...we need some warrior imo..half the warriors dont play much. and come on we have yenom as a warrior? why cant he join?
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 am

yes from me talked to him for couple weeks now seems like he'd fit right in just need mic Smile))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Yenom
Admin
Admin
Yenom

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 am

I spoke to Sam in pm, and he seems like a nice guy. He knows we are more like a family then a clan and that's what he is looking for. He also said he understands AND speaks english so thats a good thing.

He wanted to join at lvl 70 but Shay told him 75+, so he lvl'ed to 75 to join and wants to get to at least 80.

Vote Yes!!
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Reading previous posts I gotta say YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.   Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All, I would like to join the clan cause i guess it's nice, great and helpful and i really wanna be with you guys/girls.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: Clan Rules & Recruitment :: Recruitment-
Jump to: