Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello To PP/EK/Dave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PotionPriest

PotionPriest

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 72
NP:: 48k

Hello To PP/EK/Dave Empty
PostSubject: Hello To PP/EK/Dave   Hello To PP/EK/Dave EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 am

Sup sup all, thank you alot for adding me to clan and making me assistant in InfiniteTime. Male, 23 yrs old, white, live in USA Florida. Dont do much really but hang around the house n chill with friends when they not working. I do sides jobs such as build websites, work on cars, build computers, w/e i can hussle up money except do the crazy crap ppl are into these days.

I'm on most of the time except when im working on clients websites or out chillin wit my homies. Doing what I can when I can. Been wanting to join Lost Time for the longest now and only in extention atm, but right now thats closer to home to home i'll be for now till me and Ken get our goal of 50k np's in rlb.

Im really active on game and enjoy helping others even sometimes tho I have to cut myself short, (all well, will get it back sooner or later). Besides all that, I'm told from my other clan that i have a bad attitude problem and if you guys find that true I ask you to approch me about it. Instead of wanting to let the issue just blow over and hope that it fixxes itself... Anyhow, im still noob, the King of Noobs ^_^ ..... depending how this goes i might end up goin back to int, hard to tell for right now but if i do watch out orcs, im quick on my clicks and pushing them buttons. Well, thats me. Enjoy, have fun read safe, and if you continue to read im letting you know now there is nothing else to read besides what you're reading now so if you continue to read this it's only becuase you're bored or just plain noob and just feel like reading so here you go keep on reading what is posted here and if you find yourself reading to much then i advise you to stop if you dont want to stop then keep on going but im telling you there is nothing else to read besides what you're reading here and when you get the the end of what you're reading here then you'll prolly end up feeling silly cause you read nothing but what i told you read so dont stop reading now it keeps going the end is not near when the end comes you will see periods or dots or whatever you like to call them but im going to stop typing now so that means there wont be nothing else to read except what you just read.. ^_^ <3 muahahahaha, havent stopped reading yet?

Last edited by PotionPriest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmEmre1to1

PostSubject: Re: Hello To PP/EK/Dave   Hello To PP/EK/Dave EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 pm

I didnt stop read Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
PotionPriest

PotionPriest

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 72
NP:: 48k

PostSubject: Re: Hello To PP/EK/Dave   Hello To PP/EK/Dave EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 pm

haha.. bounce
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Hello To PP/EK/Dave   Hello To PP/EK/Dave EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello To PP/EK/Dave   Hello To PP/EK/Dave Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello To PP/EK/Dave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: