Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxshadowsx

xxshadowsx

shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon   shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 am

1st my skill bar is:
1) Spirit Sword 2)Sprint 3) Fire Sword 4) hp pot 5)Stun Lightning 6) Ice Sword 7)nothing 8)Ice Counter
2nd skill bar:
1)Poison Knife 3) stealth 5)light feet 6)great restore 7) killing blade

both skill bars r showing when I’m in their

what I do in chaos:
1.) I never 1v1 someone since both players are at full heath, anyone could be watching and waiting to fire sword the lowest guy and 2 hit the other
- now with that said I will look for the 1v1 and try to get both kills
2.) I never use fire sword on anyone at full health, fire blade can finish anyone off with 30% life left so y waste it.
- when I see someone with 30% or less running I’ll use fire sword
3.) I never nova in a group of people 1st, I try to wait for the 2nd nova or 3rd since most people seem to be in their with full hp cause their waiting for a ks
4.) I try to stay out of the big groups of people, ill try to target the one with lowest hp, run and spam Spirit Sword while not stopping
- if i do get stuck in their ill try to get out asap
5.) I use ice sword on people with 1/2 life or less, since I always get a kill with it because damage over time + if they try to die by blade the ice sword is the last hit most of the time
6.) I always stay near the sides of the map and in the main area, the 2 separate rooms seem to have people with killing blade hiding in them
7.) if I’m close to death I’ll try to repot instead of dying by the blades, I’ll usually run around the circle while having the mini map up to see if I’m safe, if I’m not I’ll die by blades
- most kills can win it but if u r tied with most kill then deaths come into play. I’m usually very low on how many times I die
8.) I don’t really use the ice counter, poison knife or stealth, ice counter will slow people down but usually people are around and it just helps them to ks. the knife just does 20% of their hp so only good when people have full hp, stealth takes to much time to cast and can cost u to lose a kill
9.) I never stop moving.
10.) I try to collect the cubes
-if its great restore I'll try to get 2 or 3, and keep them on
-killing blade I'll get as many as I can, and use them when I c a like a full hp vs low(full killer blade, low fire blade)
- also when I'm that low I collect them and try not to die, people get mad when they see light feet then killer blade shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon Icon_lol
-light feet i don’t really use, it makes for a quick get away but if u cant cancel sprint fast enough then your screwed
11.) all else fails I just button smash

umm if I think of more ill post it but w/ this ill get 5th place or better
Back to top Go down
TazSheDevil

TazSheDevil

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon   shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:52 am

thank you very much shadow for ur guide..i will try it out the next cd. Smile
Back to top Go down
Principoo

PostSubject: Re: shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon   shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:16 am

xxshadowsx wrote:
1st my skill bar is:

11.) all else fails I just button smash

Highly Recommended ^^
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsx

xxshadowsx

PostSubject: Re: shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon   shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:35 am

some people say they cant find the skills so heres a ss of the 3 pages:
shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon 2010115201852

shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon 2010115201854

shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon 2010115201856
last page is pointless but just showing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon   shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

shadow's guide to doing horrible at Chaos Dungeon
Page 1 of 1