Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WITH VERY HEAVY HEART

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

WITH VERY HEAVY HEART Empty
PostSubject: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am

It was extremely hard to break alliance w Infinity. We are now allied W Chaos. I miss so many from Infinity but w time zone differences this alliance makes more sense. So welcome Chaos:)))))))))))
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm

It makes sense. .

Over the last 6 months or so Lost Time has grown from a good clan to a Great Clan. Check the player roster and you can see. Not only do we have a top roster of skilled players, we also have a top roster of real personalities behind those players. The players from Chaos Reign are all top players and nice people who for the most part are long time players

I understand this is a very difficult thing to do because the members of Infinity (named below are the only ones that I personally have had contact) are like family to us as if they were in LT. No one wants to be told that you are no longer needed. Remember there are real people behind those characters.

I believe that a majority of our players are from North America so obviously that helps in that we are essentially all on at the same time. I count the following players from Infinity that I see on a regular or semi regular basis.

• Devil Rogue
  • Shane (He is from Canada)
  • Spegetti
  • IcaUbica
  • SRBairlord
  • XvidX
  • Lestad
  • Tschenka

We will continue to play with all infinity players, just make sure they have LT vent so that we can communicate.
Back to top Go down
Shane

PostSubject: Re: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:52 am

Good luck guys and gals.
Love always,
Shane.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm

SHANE Wink)))))))
Back to top Go down
Gemcaster

PostSubject: Re: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Ty for good time,
Too bad its disbanded but good luck in future and see ya in game

Gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WITH VERY HEAVY HEART   WITH VERY HEAVY HEART Empty

Back to top Go down

WITH VERY HEAVY HEART
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Marketplace-