Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do I keep ordering fast food

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

Why do I keep ordering fast food Empty
PostSubject: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Ok, before I say anything, I must tell you this. I live in Quebec but there isn't one single Quebecian that owns or works at one of the fast food restaurants in my region.

Now, I just can't believe this

I call today, order 22 Chicken wings, 1 poutine (a mix of french fries, cheese and brown sauce) and 3 cans of pepsi. It's the promo #3. I give them my address, my phone number and hang up. I wait for my food.

40 minutes later, the delivery guy calls saying I'm not answering on my appartment ringer (or whoever you guys it). I tell him I'm coming down as it must be broken.

Hell no! He's at another block across the street. No wonder I wasn't answering. I check the bill and yup, they wrote 100 instead of 111. Dumbass!

Ok, I at least got my food.

Hell no!!!! I open the bag to fin 2 subs, 1 poutine and 3 cans of pepsi. But on the bill, it is clearly written CHICKEN WINGS!!!! DUMBASSES!!!!!!

And this isn't the first time I have had problems when ordering food.

Like for example, each time I come back from a club and go to Mc Donalds, I have to verify my order because they are all a bunch of idiots and can't get an order right.

AAARRRGGGG!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY AND I WANT MY DAMN CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!

Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce Why do I keep ordering fast food Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Omg, and they can't count also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called them to get MY ORDER and instead of 22 Wings like the promo says, I get 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

LOL,
1. Are you speaking French or English when ordering ?
2. Are the people taking your order French or English ?

And Manny you should really be eating healthier. Buy a chicken and stick it in the oven. Get some legumes and fruit.
I will allow you however to drink beer and wine.

PS. Learn Chinese
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 pm

I order it in french and they do talk french, but with a weird accent.
Back to top Go down
Palladivm

Palladivm

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 83
NP:: 650 k

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 am

Your post made me hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep ordering fast food   Why do I keep ordering fast food Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do I keep ordering fast food
Page 1 of 1