the australian! W T F MATE Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the australian! W T F MATE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterShredder

the australian! W T F MATE Empty
PostSubject: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm

G'day

it says i should say something about myself or soemthing so here i go.

I am an aussie, i use to run around the bowl on knight online with my american and english friends im drunkkkkkkkkkk right now, i swear i didnt run around the bowl and slide an orc bandit leader it was alien69.... i swearz ermmm knight online was broken so i left ermmm i pop in once and a while to say GDAY M8 HHOWZ IT GOIN then vanish for 6months (not racist srs) i have never tried shrimp so why would i throw it on the BBQ ermmmmm whats happening with LTTTTTTTTea. i dont know many of u or do i. ummmmmm cant think of anything else to say and waste ur time reading sooooooooo peaceeee outtttt take care all. merry christmas and happy new year hope it all goes well for ya all

my new emailz is der@hotmail.com.au if you want 2 talk to a drunk BYE alll
Back to top Go down
MasterShredder

PostSubject: Re: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm

oh hey mastershredder nice to see you, you f***ing drunk bastard you will need a new liver by the time you are 21
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

PostSubject: Re: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am

nah, it takes a shit load of drinking to need a new liver (I know, I've been drinking more than a lot these last few years and I'm still good to go). :-)
Back to top Go down
hbuck

PostSubject: Re: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 am

omg Manni how are you .. hows married life? and your brother is he well also?
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

HI MANNI <3333333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the australian! W T F MATE   the australian! W T F MATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the australian! W T F MATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: