Some questions about preist stuff Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some questions about preist stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

Some questions about preist stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some questions about preist stuff   Some questions about preist stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

wondering if any preist can help me with this for a lvl 75 and 80 preist. what should I put in stat points and exp points. what kind of gear is best.
looking at heal/buff
duff/heal
and maybe BP

Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about preist stuff   Some questions about preist stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Let me know if you want to play my lvl 83 priest Chin, is so sad it is just standing there still.

Nevertheless regarding your question:

* Paper BP: All stat points into STR, 78 Intell for +9 paper, rest HP

* FP BP: 160 Intell for FP+9, rest on STR

* Chitin and Krowaz BP: 174 or 188 Intell, rest a mix of STR and HP (Usually needs high end jewels and weapon) more like a support/bp priest

Heal/Buff is not worth it, go either Buff/Heal or Duff/Heal, even Heal/Duff is viable

Buff heal: Best build, 70 points in buff, 12 in Master, rest in heal

Duff heal: Best build, 70 points in duff for subside, 60 in heal, rest in master.

Heal Duff: Best build: 75 in heal, 57 in duff for torment, hopefully u can still get 12 in master.

Items:

Paper BP: High end 2h clubs: HB+8, II+8 and higher, MS+8 and higher works too, Wirinom +7 is sweet as well, Jewels:Lillimes, Iron set and ROCs

FP BP: HB just for the few STR points remaining, Lillimes, Iron set, ROC's or Leg Bands

Chitin BP: Same as FP bp, but you might have str just for 1h mace like Leonars or Smites, 1h support BP Duff heal is the best in my opinion

Hope it helped, regards Smile
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about preist stuff   Some questions about preist stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Hows it going man were you been havnt seen you in a wile? thanks for the info it helped Alot of people are saying that gabs shield and the leonar is a good combo with krowaz armor and you can have good ap and def i guess with that so looking into that right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about preist stuff   Some questions about preist stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions about preist stuff
Page 1 of 1