Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up with downloading KO

Go down 
+2
Magicshay
Jig899
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sub

Whats up with downloading KO Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 am

Ive tried a couple of times to download KO from the official site and It never runs, It just shows the startup page in turkish and wont load the game. Is there another site that works?
Back to top Go down
Jig899
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:58 am

Hey Sub,

I used this website and it works fine for me. Let me know if any problems persist. Good Luck!

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/knight-online/pc/knight-online-client-full/

Jig
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:30 pm

hi sub Smile))))))))))
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 am

yooo sub wad up man what you been up too? msn me man
Back to top Go down
sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

Not much Chintan, Im still in school and will be for a couple years, but im starting to have a little more free time so If i can get KO to download I think im gonna start a sin. Hopefully I will see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: download   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 am

the reason you can't download the game is because ko has banned horrible players who have quit from re-downloading the game

Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 am

lol hey rick Smile))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am

Be nice to me Rick before I tell your wife that you where on a KO forum. I think you should start a char with me Rick... No premium and only casual playing(wink wink) I for the life of me dont understand why but I havent been able to recreate the fun of when I first started KO in any other game. So Im gonna give it another shot but not worry about gear or premium and see if I can find the old spark again. You should start to we can both start new chars that we know nothing about for example I will play a sin since I dont know how to play one and you can start a mage for the same reason cheers All kidding aside I should be in the game soon, see you guys then.
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: fun   Whats up with downloading KO EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 am

The fun I had playing with you and the others is always on my mind. Thats why oldies like us hang around the forums. We just can't let go. I know for myself I can't be casual with this game. I tried my comeback and it didn't work because I cant deal with just an average lvl or average gear. I know it sounds silly. I love this game, I love the people but I can't do 5 hours a week and wish I could do 50 hours a week.

I do play starcraft2 and have a group called LostTime. It's not nearly as fun and not even close to the same thing. But at least there is a start and finish every night.
Back to top Go down
Substand

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:12 am

Well I downloaded it and Im getting the same prob as last time, I go to the launcher and it gives me a FTP file open error. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:43 am

Ughhh, just manually downloaded 49 pathces and still having the same prob....
Back to top Go down
sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 am

Nvmd I got it, It was a combo pathces and Vista prob.
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 am

Alright more of the same shit, now I can sign in with my password and username but when i go to pick a server it tells me that I am using a outdated version and to get the new version, anyone have any ideas on this one?
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 am

honestly would try official forums have not heard of this one Sad((((((
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am

I got it figured out, no worries
Back to top Go down
fiz

fiz

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 81
NP:: 1mill

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 am

well idk sub if u start playing again let me know. still got a couple chars but the spark kinda fizzled, winters almost here and ill be pretty bored might make another run at it since i can cypher my warrior now.
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 am

I am playing now. I made a Sin on my old account. hes only like 50 right now but sins are pretty fun. I made him on my old account so he is a greenie atm but I planned on moving him to human when i get some lvls on him. I had ckikin put me in there ardream clan.
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 am

aaaaaw cute:)))))))
Back to top Go down
Rhoslyn

Rhoslyn

Character sheet
Class: Priest
NP:: 251k

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
fiz

fiz

Character sheet
Class: warrior
NP:: 1mill

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

hmm well sub i got a sin as well "exabitionist" he's 63, email me dude so we can hook up jvantent@telus.net
Back to top Go down
Sub

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with downloading KO   Whats up with downloading KO EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 am

My sins name is SinsOfThePast is your sin human or greenie?
Back to top Go down

Whats up with downloading KO
Page 1 of 1