The value of items Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The value of items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yenom
Admin
Admin
Yenom

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

The value of items Empty
PostSubject: The value of items   The value of items I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 am

OK, since most of Ares is baba’d out with +9’s/+3’s etc, I wanta see if I understand this correctly. I’ve been told a Rappy +9 is worth approx 300usd. Based on that I figure the following:

I am basing this on the +0 X 2.5= +1/ +1 X 2.5= +2 theory etc. I’ll use a warrior as an example.

Roc+0= 7gb / Roc+3= 110gb
WE+0= 4gb / WE+3= 62 gb
IN+0= 30gb / IN+3 = 470gb
IB+0= 25gb / IB+3 = 390gb
Shell+9 set= = 450gb
Rappy +9= = 90gb

So based on the above, a warrior to be +9/+3 would equal 1,572gb or 157,200,000,000. 1572gbX $3usd per gb= $4716.00 usd.

So is it safe to assume in order to become +9/+3 you will need to farm forever and/or come up with $4000.00-$5000.00 usd.

With all these people with maxed out gear, is this possible that so many would spend that kinda money on this game? Please reply with a clear explanation if I’m wrong, cause I can’t really believe this is correct.
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

The value of items Empty
PostSubject: Re: The value of items   The value of items I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Well I can only comment on the players that I know. There was a negative post on the official forum about Adelbert about his +10. But the explanation made sense.

A guy like him and Nasco and others in Vindictive Clan and the clans prior to Vindictive owned Isloon Felancour Ultima and the Castle for years. Back years ago we were doing them on A2 and A3 before it became an issue of legality. As you know they all drop the best items. And with the injection of real money it can be done.
I know guys like Adelbert and Nascosto etc are still doing Isloon and Felancour. Not sure about A2.
Back to top Go down
Beckhouse

The value of items Empty
PostSubject: Re: The value of items   The value of items I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

thats only valid to a select few that still remain Warmen, people from clans like DuesManus/Radical/INFERNO, Vindictive/Ready2Die are pretty much the only ones who i know killed those bosses frequently enough to accumulate so much.

there are like maybe a handful of players that actually play the market well enough to end up with that gear, but in the end yes most people did spend such mass amounts on their accounts, although i remember being told by Drag0nair that the +9 R. shell pads i was selling for $255us 2 years ago, he could get for like $100us on a turkish forum, so who knows how turkish prices compare...
Back to top Go down
Palladivm

Palladivm

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 83
NP:: 650 k

The value of items Empty
PostSubject: Re: The value of items   The value of items I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 am

Don’t forget that items get routinely duped by the GMs after hacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The value of items Empty
PostSubject: Re: The value of items   The value of items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The value of items
Page 1 of 1