Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any one heard of this new pvp server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

any one heard of this new pvp server? Empty
PostSubject: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

hey guys i just got an email saying Ko is brining a new pvp server in august i was wondering if this was true it said you can bring stuff from pvp server to any server and no lvling is needed or something idk if I read that part right, but was wondering if you guys will be playing on that
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 am

Calimaestro and others r developing a game supposed to go beta in september we have talked about trying that
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Besides what Shay has said, yes they plan to launch on August the PVP server similar to the Hellsgarem one on the past. I bet lot of ppl will go
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

UnHolyPaladiN wrote:
Besides what Shay has said, yes they plan to launch on August the PVP server similar to the Hellsgarem one on the past. I bet lot of ppl will go

i was happy to hear they had finally made a pk server but then later found out it for a short time, this new game seems good to its suppose to be based on pk not exp so thats nice would be cool if we all can play together again in a good game
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: pvp   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Chintan,
Why would you care about pvp server? you would have to be able to actually kill someone for it to be useful.
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 am

schlitz wrote:
Chintan,
Why would you care about pvp server? you would have to be able to actually kill someone for it to be useful.

gel vs i bet i can beat you now Razz
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: maybe you could??   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 am

I miss pvp. I miss alot about the game but would never take the time to lvl a char and baba shopping just is not safe. i do play xbox 360 and ps3 though...
Back to top Go down
schlitz

PostSubject: maybe you could??   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

I miss pvp. I miss alot about the game but would never take the time to lvl a char and baba shopping just is not safe. i do play xbox 360 and ps3 though...
Back to top Go down
Kurwish
Admin
Admin
Kurwish

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 900000

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 am

IB plsx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://losttime.forumotion.com
chintan

chintan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:40 am

yea i been saving up money for ps3 ill let you know when get it maybe own you in some call of duty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one heard of this new pvp server?   any one heard of this new pvp server? Empty

Back to top Go down

any one heard of this new pvp server?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: