Koxp Is Gone Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koxp Is Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ESP4RT4CO

ESP4RT4CO

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 83
NP:: ~300k

Koxp Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Koxp Is Gone   Koxp Is Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 am

For all who wasn't loginin game cuz of koxp i've a notice

koxp is gone from a part of game. it wont work in cz anymore.
didnt see it but every1 sayin that hf made an announce on their offical page like "hf won't work in cz anymore"

talked with some of my old friends who r koxpers now, verified that they totally disabled it in cz. asked them about about how long they gonna keep it and all of em said to me they will never open it again, it is closed by hf permanently.

it is still workin in eslant, moradon, emc but not in cz (contains biff & krowaz too). not sure about wars, chaos, juraid but we'll see it. but i dun care about eslant it is not important for me, for juraid i was usually losing it so i dun care about it too. cz and wars r enough for me Smile)

hope they will not enable it again. we'll see what will happen in followin days

(btw hf is koxp programs mark)
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

Koxp Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koxp Is Gone   Koxp Is Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 am

Smile))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
ESP4RT4CO

ESP4RT4CO

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
NP:: ~300k

Koxp Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koxp Is Gone   Koxp Is Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:36 pm

here i've got a link about kopx, it says what i was trying to tell

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?s=5cbd069771874b59241795cbb1d3bb56&showtopic=64806&st=0
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
NP::

Koxp Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koxp Is Gone   Koxp Is Gone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Well based on Monday nights war; I agree. It was actually fun playing as many players seemed to come back on both sides. There was the odd Kosper around but his ability to do any damage was really low.

Let's hope the trend continues but I bet the people selling the programs are hard a t work finding a way around KOL's adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koxp Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koxp Is Gone   Koxp Is Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koxp Is Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: