Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TinyAsianGirlsFTW

It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw Empty
PostSubject: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 am

I would like to join the sub clan Lost Chaos. I am currently a lvl 41 warrior with 2x roc, we/pe, wp, and a skelly belt. My armor is chittin/shell+8 and I have a raptor+6rb. Been playing on ares for like 7years and during that time been in a lot of clans from insomia to method of a killer ( old school people know what I'm talking about. I play everyday. I will and can use vent, just not atm. I will be able to use it when I purchase my laptop,which I'm going to do when I graduate high school (1 month from now).
Back to top Go down
Brad1978

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 79
NP::

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 pm

do you only play one char ?
Back to top Go down
TinyAsianGirlsFTW

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:47 am

Yes, tm I only play one character. Although I have quit tinyasiangirlsftw I am now playing my other warrior WaywardSoul.
Back to top Go down
WaywardSoul

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Can sombody please reply? I would really like to know if i will be able to join or not.
Back to top Go down
Brad1978

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 79
NP::

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:09 pm

I am going to have to think about this a little more, it seems you change chars alot and that could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
fiz

fiz

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 81
NP:: 1mill

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:41 pm

u going to be ardream char or going all the way to 83?
pm exabitionist come hang out
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

went to rising force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw   It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw Empty

Back to top Go down

It's ya boy TinyAsianGirlsFtw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: Clan Rules & Recruitment :: Recruitment-
Jump to: