Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l2ampage

Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. Empty
PostSubject: Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.   Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey Jig heres the vid of our VS. Just finished uploading it tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFqbPGkEpbs
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.   Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Take this as constructive criticism as I dont know what jewels u ppl use:
Apparently Krowaz set +5 and Wirinom +7 almost as good as ur almost complete +9 shell set and +9 rappy?
Assuming almost equivalent skills?
Back to top Go down
l2ampage

PostSubject: Re: Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.   Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I failed to mention some information:

Using cursed wep on VS will always be an advantage when the weapon works 2 times in a row, Allowing him to get 6 Seconds of continuous attack while i have full skill cool down he will win. I must say jig has great combo and potting skills. Like the tittle says we where messing around. i use AOS+3. IB+0. I have 10 wep defence when i use IB. a lot of the VS i
didnt even use IB so=0 wep defence. If you knew my items you would know i have at least 4 different set ups with combination of uniques, weapons and armors, Jig had on SOS,IN so alone there he has 20 wep defence. I posted 100% of our VS.

If i just wanted to be a dick i could of just used Iron belt, Rappy9,valks, pathos all the way through the vs and most likely won all the vs with his wep effect going off one time max, but as you can see i tried many different set ups/Weps.
Back to top Go down
Jig899
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.   Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks Ramp!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.   Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena. Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie on Jigs Request. Having some fun in arena.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Pictures and movies-
Jump to: