Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allo from your favorite frenchy!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

Allo from your favorite frenchy!! Empty
PostSubject: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 am

Hey boys and girls!

What's up? What's new? What's happening?

I want to know everything Allo from your favorite frenchy!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
AP0N

AP0N

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: AP0N
NP:: 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

sup just buncha k0xpers
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi Manny,, Same old crap. DC's kospers. I hope you are well. So when is the wedding ? and when are you planning to come back ?
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi Manny, game has brought lot of new content, including the chaos event and krowaz armors, which are better than any existing set before.
More content is to come soon aparently fishing events, soccer events, new armors, weapons etc..
Koexpers and 3rd party tool is out of control, to the point of hackers gathered on accredited clans or higher, all xp spots taken by them, etc.. nothing really new for you about this huh?
Thats mostly it man.
Keep in touch more often here, best regards
Deh
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Manny Wink)))))) miss u sweety Smile))))) hope wedding plans going well.
We r royal now and keep plugging along ;;;;;;;
<3333333 hurry back
Back to top Go down
Manilas

Manilas

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Level: 75
NP:: Giving all nps above 100k to the clan :-)

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 am

AP0N wrote:
sup just buncha k0xpers

Bah, that never changed with the years. Only things that change is they have new names over the years lol.

warmen wrote:
Hi Manny,, Same old crap. DC's kospers. I hope you are well. So when is the wedding ? and when are you planning to come back ?

Being well is a pretty big word for me at the moment lol, I think I am going to go insane at times but I keep holding on.

Wedding is in 6 months and still have a lot to do (flowers, decorations, wedding dress, tuxedo, wedding invites, .....). Biggest parts are done (DJ, Photograph, Church, Reception room).

As for coming back, really don't know, haven't really thought of it to be honest.

UnHolyPaladiN wrote:
Hi Manny, game has brought lot of new content, including the chaos event and krowaz armors, which are better than any existing set before.
More content is to come soon aparently fishing events, soccer events, new armors, weapons etc..
Koexpers and 3rd party tool is out of control, to the point of hackers gathered on accredited clans or higher, all xp spots taken by them, etc.. nothing really new for you about this huh?
Thats mostly it man.
Keep in touch more often here, best regards
Deh

Yeah, I knew about the new content, played a bit the Chaos Expansion but as for Soccer, Fishing, .....I don't know, seems like they are trying to copy other online games.

As for Hackers gathering together and making accredited clans, I heard a little about it on forums but never would of though it would of been this bad.

I'll try posting more often, didn't have a lot to say before since life was pretty much boring on my side these days.

Magicshay wrote:
Manny Wink)))))) miss u sweety Smile))))) hope wedding plans going well.
We r royal now and keep plugging along ;;;;;;;
<3333333 hurry back

Ooooohhh, congrats LostTime on royal! Bet you are guys are sexy now Allo from your favorite frenchy!! Icon_biggrin Well, more sexier than you were already hehehehe

Like I told Warmen, still have lots to do but I`m not to worried. The worst case would be making a loan at the bank if we don`t get all the money needed to pay all of that lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allo from your favorite frenchy!!   Allo from your favorite frenchy!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Allo from your favorite frenchy!!
Page 1 of 1