Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KO Client Error!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MA1N

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 80
NP:: XXxxx

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 am

I been getting it ever since the 1813 patch it hasnt gone away, it can happen anywere from a minute to a whole day, but recently has been happening a minute after i logg in. I updated my pc, reinstall KO, and idk what to do. thx!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img193/8532/errorau.jpg
Back to top Go down
Yenom
Admin
Admin
Yenom

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
NP::

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 am

Found on the web, maybe this will work. It is basicly repairing a problem within your registry.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic8356.html
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 am

same I get it all the time at any time Windows client has to shut down. Not my problem. KO problem. This started happening just a month ago
Back to top Go down
Icaubica

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: re   KO Client Error! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm

I don't think that KO is a problem in your case. Some times you get this kind of message when you have virus in your PC or when Windows is damaged. Best thing for you to do is to re-install whole windows it should solve your problem and you will be 100% sure that there is no malware in your PC. If you are not in the mood to do that you can first run few anti virus test ( with different anti virus program) and after that you can use also "Windows repair" option from your Windows installation disc(so you don't have to re-install whole windows)..... but my advice is : Re-Install Windows (at least you will know for sure if it's KO or Windows problem)
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks Ica. Me reinstall windows ? LOL I am such a noob. There is no way I could do this without making matters worse.
Back to top Go down
MA1N

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 80
NP:: XXxxx

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 am

Thx for the help guys i look into it, but after the maint. the error went away again Very Happy, at least no error for today.

I also ran scans and clean my PC of junk with McAfee so that could of possibly help too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KO Client Error! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Client Error!   KO Client Error! Empty

Back to top Go down

KO Client Error!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: