SOME WAR NOTES Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOME WAR NOTES

Go down 
+3
RumGirl
Boogie
Magicshay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 pm

bring scrolls yea nd lots tp to friends
be on VENT
stay whole war
be there 15 minutes ahead if you want party
let leaders of parties and leader of war talk
if you want to lead a war say so and u can have your chance otherwise those leading war r in charge and we follow them

(more may follow tyvm)
Back to top Go down
Boogie

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 pm

I am going to do my best to make descriptions and options for each map, along with party class playing.

Lets talk Class playing First:

For a long time it has always been that Priest think they need to follow the Warrior and then the Warrior's think they need the priest to be right next to them, well I think that doesn't compliment our playing style.

What we need to do is change that style and make it where the Priest need to follow the Mage and the Mage needs the Priest right next to them.

Reasons being, 1 Warriors are a non stop class meaning they do need to stop to skill at all, and thus causing distances between them and the Mage and priest class. 2 If the mage has the priest right next to him then thats 1 less person he/she needs to tp (unless they need to hop the priest out of trouble from being targeted) and when that warrior gets tpd the priest is already there for your healling and cure pleasure. There will be times in CZ or War maps they we will send the mage out to scout so he will run solo to check spots or whatever in this case the priest will stay with the party and lead the party in direction which will be determined by the commander/leader at the time (meaning that if we all decided that Micha was to tell everyone where to go, the priest would go to that point and everyone is to be behind the priest to that point)

Our mages need the heals cures alot faster than our Warriors do, Everyone targets Shay, Kaylah, Rum, Kabam, Apon first.

Now this will do alot of thing, teach warriors their range because the priest isn't gona follow them into the chaos, creating the party being tighter, giving more time for mages to Tp. Priest know their job and to hear people keep talking about heals is kinda nonsense the priest will heal when the cool down is over or when they are done with cures (Your hp bar doesn't get bugged with your level of hp). Asking for cure is okay because sometimes your bar does get bugged and the priest can't tell if you need it or not. Lets not forget archers and sins can cure too so if we have only a duffer in party they need to step up and help with cures.

Mages, no matter who you are as much as you hate it your all tp mages, yes ofc your all skilled different for damage and support, but you all need to stay in practice of saving your team regardless of your build. Just for the fact that you might be the only mage in the party full of warriors keeps you in check. With that being said, people your name in lights is not the important thing here (ya its nice) its your team that matters If a mage tps you its for a reason 1 maybe they did tp the wrong person opps get over it and continue, 2 they are regrouping, 3 saving your ass, 4 saving their ass. Alot of us Use Vent so if something was written in chat the mage might miss it don't get mad it doesn't help anything. If there are 2 or more mages in a party communicate on what the other is doing, meaning hey i am going dk you stay with party i will tp all when i get there. Saying that 1 person is a tp mage in a party of 2 or more mages isn't good because you just don't know what situtation will come up where that mage is in a bad position, and then he gets blamed for everything.

War Maps:

Jail Map: Can be won by the first to kill both warders and keeper in the shortest time. Also with the most amount of kills in the First hour.

For Attack stratagy when the map first starts run out the Castle and go to the Right Orc Warder and try and take it out, if success this cuts off their Inn (doesn't respawn) and for long wars this helps run them out of pots, take out that warder along with the inn. Next Depending on if the opposite warder has been killed go to it, or their keeper. If we are grand enough to have two mages in party 1 mage needs to be on the hide out near the orc side in the wooded area to bring the party to that area faster if we get smashed, also this help when the mage can be put in multiple parties to group 2 or more parties together.

For Defense, This is Simple We protect or right Inn and Warder. If pushed out, fall back to keeper.

Boat Map:

This map is won by a point system collected by taking and holding the other nations monuments or again by most Kills withing the first hour. This maps there are some Variables that go on, lets say we are running 3 parties goal is to take the monuments to create a faster invasion. So if we are running 24 people and we find that there isn't any resistance at the monuments that we are running to but yet we arent taking all the monuments fast enough, a good thing to do is seperate the 3 parties, 1 party continue to lead and take the monuments, other 2 parties, pick 2 spots (I like Swamp and Foss) defend those areas from orcs, what this does is create time/stall the orcs from getting monuments. Now we might get smashed but we are still doing our job in the stall. If we are two parties or less then it might be best to just stay together.

Log Map

This Map can only be won by the nation with the most kills in the first hour, so its an hour of long irratating fighting. This Map calls for all parties to be together. Constanly rushing the other nation doesn't do to much good except give them the upper hand if they have mages to bomb on us. That being said you still can rush their side, but the best way to do this is to enter their castle sides at the far left or right entering and going to the keeper from behind, Mages take the high walls and have them funnel to get us and stay high and pkpkpk, staying on low ground is harsh with all the guards and such. Other good points of the map are Meeting at the Left corner of our nation castle right where the field starts, this is the point where we need to know if they have a rush or not if the do we want to wait till they go by and pick off the straglers, and come up behind them when they at our gate. Protect our npc area, if they do the same take high ground in our keeper area we can push them out, the best pkrs win here.

Invasion and/or Invaded

If we win ofc we get to invade, if so the goal is to get to the mining field at luff fast kill the fish Smile, other goals are Keys, Take Luff and Bellua and run between those two, only going off track to take keys or eslant woman/farm manager, the gain of nps fighting to get back in luff and bellua are much more than the npc's at doda or linate. Near the end of invasion people kinda twittle out, so its good to just go to lunar and pk there.

The same above applies to being Invaded aswell, Thats if they have enough to even take the castle if so, then yes we recapture and get blesses in EMC and Asga, if they dont we Defend EMC and keep them on the run.

The Key is to Have fun, You have fun when your friends have fun, Don't get Mad about tp's, or Deaths, or Cures, and heals. People leave and get mad when there is confusion mass talking on vent and a problems that are not addressed.

With any problem do this, Stop, Step back, Look at whats going on, listen to your team, Make a plan, and Follow it.

We all are Leaders and the best Leaders were made from being great Followers. Sometimes we need to go back to following more and let others lead too.

Comment as you wish.
Back to top Go down
RumGirl

RumGirl

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Very well written...just hope we can ALL follow this strategy because it make alot of sense and it's certainly not asking for much. SOME WAR NOTES Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
UnHolyPaladiN

UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 pm

I agree with most of the written here, they key player of war parties are the mages, thats why I decided to switch from playing priest to mage, cuz their role is more important and crucial for winning, so I think we have experienced priests here, to keep spamming heals and cures on us mages.

I have to admit sometimes I get too much into the damage thing that I forget to make tp's, this depends on the PVP going by..

Another thing that is annoying is when u tp someone and this person gets mad or something...

Other than this, boogies comments says pretty much it all
Back to top Go down
DrDuran

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 am

+1 boogie
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:52 pm

+100 boogie
Back to top Go down
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Good job.
I am there. I am sure we will all do our best to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
D3stiny

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:15 am

i totally agree with everything Boogie said. +10000000000000

I just wanna re-emphasise the importance of SCROLLSSSSSSSSS (and TP scrolls)

expecting buffs in war is not on from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just 1 thing i thought of....duffers need to be with the melee not the mage unless u guys can kill without a duffer
Back to top Go down
Boogie

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 am

I agree Dest about the duffer's, but I see that normaly we are with 1 priest to each party, So if 1 priest and she/he is duff, stick with mage, 2nd priest ya can follow the melee. But we have to remember Warriors look at two things where is the red ball to attack and the happy blue ring of life if they see that they just run and run and the goal is to teach us to stay tight within our ranges. Some of us warrior can take a couple hits so skimming out of the range doesn't effect us that much and most the time I don't think I even get attacked unless its from novas. Priest don't follow that warrior he/she will know hey i am out of range tail and come back in.
Back to top Go down

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

very well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOME WAR NOTES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME WAR NOTES   SOME WAR NOTES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOME WAR NOTES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: Marketplace-
Jump to: