Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The adventures of Warmen

Go down 
+2
lamigra
warmen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
warmen

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 83
NP::

The adventures of Warmen Empty
PostSubject: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Warmen loves Christmas

First a little bit of history. I work with approximately 12 people 9 of which are females. I am the oldest employee. We have various fun outings and apparently I am the one that is in charge of organizing these outings. I have organized a few fun things and they went well. Was the man; but it all turned sour 2 years ago. The build up to Christmas and the need to organize a Christmas party. Ok no problem.

I book a nice restaurant that everyone agreed to and I say be there at 12 noon. I get there at approximately 11:45 sit down and have a beer and wait…….and wait……and wait and if you know me I am burning inside ; totally pissed off. They do show but too late I am done. I quit. Oh yes I am not one to hide my feelings. They all knew I was pissed off.

I was persuaded to give it another go.

I was out at the end of October and reserve a large table at a nice restaurant that has Christmas decorations, a tree a fireplace the whole bit. I tell everyone be there at 12 noon. That’s it. Now the emails start. “I may be there”. “I will be late.” I cannot attend for blah…blah….

What do I do? I cancel the whole thing and to hell with everyone. They were all pissed off at me.

We always set up a Christmas tree in the office. The tree was loaned to us by a friend who used to be in our department but has moved on down the hall. He comes over and asks for his tree so I say no problem. I am now in deep shit over that one. Our decorating party is today Dec 4 and we have no tree.

PS. I told those cheap sob 2 years ago to spring for a tree. $20-$30 will get you a pretty nice one but no they are so cheap . So this is what you get.

Hum Bug
Back to top Go down
lamigra

lamigra

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 82
NP:: 1600000

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Not bad warmen not bad at all haha
Back to top Go down
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 am

<3 you Warmen Smile))))))) good stories lol
Back to top Go down
chintan

chintan

Character sheet
Class: EX Warrior
Level: 80
NP:: 135,000

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

I work with approximately 12 people 9 of which are females

Theres your problem
Back to top Go down
PotionPriest

PotionPriest

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 72
NP:: 48k

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 am

Fuk'em all warmen fuk'em all!!!
Back to top Go down
hbuck

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:52 pm

umm so after working with 9 females for that long... gasp... umm... do you get your period the same time.. LMAO..

Man you learned long ago to NEVER donate your time on any project. you
know that you will get burned. i would have bought a Postal
Uniform for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventures of Warmen   The adventures of Warmen Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Warmen
Page 1 of 1