Lost Time - Knight Online clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Time - Knight Online clan - Ares server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

last war boat map on 11/30/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fiz

fiz

Character sheet
Class: warrior
Level: 81
NP:: 1mill

last war boat map on 11/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: last war boat map on 11/30/09   last war boat map on 11/30/09 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 am

for everyone who was there we all see now what happens when we run as a pack! ie we pawn everyone in front of us! this is how we get it done guys! we had all in same vent channell running together as a coordinated group working towards the same goal! if we can keep ourselves organised like this for all war outings i think the fact that we are outgeared becomes nullified. BRAD did a great job calling the shots ty brad! on the next boat map war id like to see us try and coordinate attacks on 2 fronts. example north and south both orc owned, so we take half the clan to north other half to south in doing so we attack both fronts, now if we have a mage in say my group and a mage in brads group what we do is send my mage with brads group and brads mage with my group to tp whole of us together if it gets sticky! make sense? this way we are taking both fronts at same time and confusing the heck out the orcs as to where we all are. any ideas or suggestions or feel i missed something pls post last war boat map on 11/30/09 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Trump08

last war boat map on 11/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: last war boat map on 11/30/09   last war boat map on 11/30/09 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 am

i didnt know we let noobs post war ideas on here, but it sounds like a good idea to me
Back to top Go down

last war boat map on 11/30/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Time - Knight Online clan :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: